EPRN Training Calendar for 2020
- In addition to the list of courses highlighted here above, EPRN organizes tailor-made training programs for institutions upon demand depending on their areas of interest.
- These trainings are organized through the support of GIZ Rwanda, the University of Rwanda/CBE and other partners.
Interested candidates (individuals OR institutions) are encouraged to pay the training fees through the following bank details:
- Bank Account: 000400694575007 RWF (Bank of Kigali)
- Title of the Account: Economic Policy Research Network
Scan the bank slip and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com OR bring the hard copy of the bank slip to the EPRN office located at University of Rwanda Headquarters (former SFB) Gikondo.
- EPRN issues completion certificates to participants who successfully attend the course and pass the course test.
- At the end of the course, the trainer will deliver a test, and ONLY participants to pass the course with at least 60% will get the certificate.
- Those failing to have 60% of the test will be encouraged to attend a similar training-same topic (free of charge).
If you need further clarifications, call us through: 0788357648 or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org